LemonTree Highland Park
LemonTree Studios Highland Park is built out and ready for professional tenants in the historic “Frank’s Camera” building at 57th & N Figueroa St.
The new premier facility offers twelve state-of-the-art, BYOGear audio production lock-outs built out using the best studio grade construction methods and materials available today.
Studio Buildout Highlights
- Acoustically designed and built with independent “room within a room” framing, meaning all walls and the ceiling do not touch any other studio!
- Studio walls and ceilings built with steel plated 180lb five layer QuietRock 545
- 29 tons of 8lbs per cubic ft of insulation within the studio walls and ceilings.
- 16” average from interior studio wall to studio wall.
- Two golden ratio sizes- six “A” studios at 14’ x 20’ and six “B” studios at 13’ x 17′
- Custom three inch solid core double doors
- Independent electronic access entry control
- Polished cement floors
- Independent AC/heat
- Independent internet access point
- All studios are networked to 32 channels of Focusrite Rednet mic pres the 400 sq. ft. live room, as well as to each other via DANTE for tracking beyond your personal studio, making all studios a control room.
- Fully tuned acoustic fabric walls, bass traps and ceiling cloud treatments
- Cheap and plentiful parking behind the building, LemonTree Highland Park sits steps from the Metro Gold Line, for you car conscious music makers.
LemonTree reflects the creativity, taste and standards that today’s enterprising audio professional and their clients demand and deserve.
Schedule your tour today!
Music is made up out of these building blocks. Studying how these blocks go together and what they consist of and the math of how it works – it’s all the same stuff; it’s just different aesthetics that we’re talking about.– Flea
Where to find us in Highland Park
LemonTree Highland Park is located at:
5717 North Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90042
We’re excited to share the building and neighborhood with some fantastic people and establishments. LemonTree Highland Park is within two blocks of the following Restaurants / Bars / Clubs / Stores:
•Blind Barber (Upstairs)
•Dave’s Grillin’ & Chillin’ Deli (Upstairs)
•Chops Butcher shop (Upstairs)
•Ontoño -Spanish tapas (upstairs)
•Farmers market (Every Tuesday on 58th!)
•Kitchen Mouse (Vegan Restaurant)
•The Highland Park Bowl & Bar
•Las Cazuelas (Salvadorian food)
•The Goldline vinyl bar
•The Greyhound Bar & Grill
•The Lodgeroom (Live music venue)
•Gimme Gimme Records